Friday, October 31, 2008

Mission Statement

It has been brought to my attention, that while I have come across a vast wealth of dietary knowledge in the past year, the individuals that I wish to delineate that knowledge to are not as interested in sifting through the junk I have to get to the point. I make no claims of anything I post here being my invention or discovery, and will do my best to give credit where credit is due (usually linking to other blogs). I'm sure the purpose of this blog will change numerous times while I work on it, but my original intent is to give clear, concise instructions and examples of how food has changed my life, and how it can change yours as well if you are so inclined. I will also do my best to post the research that led me to these dietary decisions. Anyone from my circle of friends can tell you that I have been somewhat of a crusader against sugar and most things carb since this time last year, and will never be able to go back to how I used to eat.

I am very proud of my friends and family that have made changes in their lifestyles and become healthier because of it. I hope that this blog can help more of my friends attain a healthier and happier lifestyle.

No comments: